dinsdag 9 augustus 2011

Mooie Engels zinnetjes voor in je agenda

  1. A look can say more than thousand words
  2. A smiling face, doesn't always mean a smiling heart
  3. After rain is always sunshine
  4. And deep down, I can't live without you
  5. Angel by day, devil by night
  6. Anyone can catch your eyes, but it takes someone special to catch your heart
  7. Baby, you've become my addiction
  8. Beauty isn't in the face, beauty is a light in the heart
  9. Before you find your prince you have got to kiss a lot of frogs
  10. Behind every great love, is a great story
  11. Believe in miracles, but don't depend on them
  12. Believe in yourself
  13. Broken down like a mirror smashed in thousand pieces
  14. Cause I got you baby
  15. Cause you know, I'm here for you
  16. Close your eyes and let the rhytm take you there
  17. I count the steps that you take
  18. Dare dreaming
  19. Dare to walk your own way
  20. Don't be afraid, to walk alone
  21. Don't given up
  22. With you is where i'd rather be
  23. Don't look for heroes, be one
  24. Don't say that you love me, if you can't prove it
  25. We stuck where we are and it is so hard your so far this long distance is killing me
  26. I'm not a princess this isn't a fairytale
  27. Dreaming of what could be
  28. Even a white rose has a black shadow
  29. Never mind I find someone lik you
  30. Every ending is a new beginning
  31. Every girls needs a friend to make her smiling again
  32. Don't let me fall
  33. Everytime that we meet, I skip a heartbeat
  34. Even when I close my eyes, there is an image of your face
  35. Feelings change, memories don't
  36. Fly away with me
  37. Follow your heart and look where you belong 2
  38. Forget the risk and take the fall
  39. Friendship is like glass, once it's broken, it's hard to repair
  40. Get up and dance!
  41. Give love a change and set your heart free
  42. Good girls always fall for bad boys
  43. He is just a lesson you needed to learn
  44. He isn't worth your tears
  45. He will never know how many times a day I sit here and think about him.
  46. I build a wall around my heart that would onle break a part for you
  47. I can't take my eyes off you
  48. I love you
  49. I want to be your favourite "hello" and your harderst "goodbye"
  50. I always begins with a simple smile and it ends with an unforgettable story
  51. It's hard to know the truth
  52. Just one moment can change everthing
  53. Just tell him, I miss his smile
  54. Just wait, you will love me, I promise
  55. Kisses are the unspoken words of love
  56. Know you in haven, smiling down
  57. Let be your little secret
  58. Life goes on
  59. Life is what you make it
  60. Live for the moment that you can't put into words
  61. Look in my eyes and you see what you mean to me
  62. Love is more than just a kiss
  63. Love is the only thing in the world that becomes more if you share it
  64. Make love. not war
  65. Maybe I'm not perfect like she is, but I really love you and she doesn't
  66. My heart is yours
  67. Miracles happen once in a while, when you believe it
  68. My heart won't let you go
  69. When your gone the pieces of my heart are missing you
  70. Never dry your eyes, if you still want to cry
  71. Never forget the things that make you smile
  72. One day, we will be together
  73. One kiss is all it takes to fall in love
  74. People don't change you just get to know them better
  75. Put down the pen, you'll never find the words to tell him what you feel
  76. Rather be alone than unhappy
  77. Real love is hard to find
  78. To make you feel my love
  79. Relax.... take it easy
  80. Saying nothing, says sometimes the most
  81. Saying you love me is one thing, really love me is the one thing that matters
  82. Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips
  83. Still hoping, thinking and wishing
  84. Sometime your heart know things that your mind can't explain
  85. He is the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
  86. Take my hand and walk with me
  87. The distance means so little, when your love means so much
  88. This feeling is amazing
  89. True love starts somewhere
  90. There is a hero, if you look into your heart
  91. Unexpected what you did to my heart
  92. We can be, who we wanna be
  93. What the lips can't speak, the eyes can tell
  94. You are perfect, just the way you are
  95. With every kiss and every hug, you make me fall in love
  96. You are the best part of my dreams
  97. Your arms feels like a home to me
  98. Your smile makes me smile
  99. Why can't you be there for me as I need you?
  100. I don't need a parachute baby if I got you
  101. I'm stringer than the monster under your bed
  102. Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell
  103. Daddy always said: If boys don't like you, they're gay
  104. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought useless and disappointing
  105. You're the star in my spotlight
  106. Dreaming about the guys with a heavy heart
  107. Big girls don't cry
  108. Baby, I catch a grenade for yah!
  109. It was only just a dream
  110. I don't want an ending with you

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Laat hier je reactie achter!

GEEN SITE NAAM WANT DAT IS SPAM!
Anderen niet uitschelden
Let een beetje op je taalgebruik

We willen het liefste dat de reacties op deze blog een beetje netjes blijven.